Bandra they say is the Queen of the Suburbs in Mumbai. Though originally a tiny fishing village in the early 12th century, it has now become a hub of glamour, lifestyle and fashion. Off-late Bandra is beginning to lose its luster to its neighbour- Khar. Home to Mumbai’s glitterati, Khar is a blend of shaded boulevards, tony restaurants, cafés and nightclubs which is the main reason why Khar is becoming so popular.
In order to take full advantage of this new unexplored and young area, Rustomjee launched its largest residential community called ‘Rustomjee Paramount’ in Khar.
What makes Paramount so special?
Located in Khar West, in over an acre ‘Rustomjee Paramount’ boasts of being the only gated community in the area with sea facing apartments complemented with world class amenities. Rustomjee Paramount is nestled in this lively neighborhood on the 18th Road with close proximity to the airport, Banrda-Worli sea link, S.V Road and Western Express Highway. It is considered to be the perfect family residence as it is close to renowned schools, colleges, hospitals, banks and prestigious clubs like Otters, Bandra Gymkhana and Khar Gymkhana. This project was thoughtfully curated to fulfil the glittering lifestyle its luxury conscious residents seek. Paramount is in line with Rustomjee’s expertise in developing homes in large format gated community layouts that encourage quality time with loved ones. While all top of the line amenities are provided in the project, they are thoughtfully designed to elevate the residents living experience.
And what are these amenities?
Paramount was designed to pamper the life of any individual who walked into the building.
• For the fitness freaks, the jogging track has hidden speakers playing natural ambient sound, mist creators to enhance the mood and markings along the track to tell the jogger how many calories have been burnt.
• The temperature controlled swimming pool will consist of salt water rather than chlorine to prevent harmful skin reactions. Splash your stress away with counter currents and an aqua gym.
• A shallow strip of water bodies will run along the side where children can float paper boats and parents can relive old memories.
• Should you wish to relax and de-stress from the city life, you are spoilt for choice with hammocks, Zen gardens, sun decks, hot yoga studio and more.
• If letting your hair down is your thing, head straight to the Alfresco sky lounge for a sundowner.
• Spark up your evenings at the party lawn, the plush pool side cabanas, catch a shooting star at the sky gazing deck for fun evenings or have a candle lit dinner with your partner with breathtaking views of the sea.
And the cherry on top of the cake is that all flats have a fantastic view of the city as well as the Arabian Sea!
Designed by renowned architects Sanjay Puri from Sanjay Puri Architects, Mumbai and Patty Mak from Suying Metropolitan, Singapore will consist of multiple towers of 20 floors each with spacious 2, 3 & 4 BHK homes. Rustomjee Paramount comes with a guaranteed date of possession starting December 2017 on wards.
When asked about the project, Percy Chowdhry, Director, Rustomjee Group said, “The Bandra Khar belt is the hub of entertainment. However development in the area is replete with land irregularities, stand-alone structures and a constant challenge for quality family time. In our endeavor to provide thoughtfully designed homes that elevates the lifestyle of our residents, we present Rustomjee Paramount. A home here will have everything you need to spend quality time with your family.”
With such a fabulous location and innumerable facilities, it is surely going to be a home that has everything and that every Mumbaikar will want. It is also designed to foster greater bonds quality time spent with family and friends that gives it the extra thoughtful touch of Rustomjee.
So if someone asks, “What’s the right time to buy a house?” Then the answer is now, especially if the house is in Paramount!