The whole world loves chocolates and to prove it they have even assigned a special day to it! Yes, 7th July is celebrated as World Chocolate Day! At Rustomjee Urbania we’ve decided that a day was just not enough to celebrate our love for chocolate and have decided to dedicate the entire month of July to the pursuit of all things chocolate with our ‘Chocolaty’ month.
There will be a grand Chocolate Carnival on the last Sunday of the month, 29th July, which is going to be a chocolate extravaganza like no other. But the run up to the carnival is a ‘chocolaty’ adventure indeed.
To start with on the 7th of July there was a special Lucky Draw at the Leon’s World Centre for Holistic Learning and Development. Children have been asked to write down their favourite chocolate memory. The winner, chosen by Lucky Draw would get a Golden Ticket giving them free entry to the carnival and a chocolate hamper as well.
On the 22nd of July, kids get another opportunity to win Golden Tickets at the Treasure Hunt. Kids would be divided into three groups as per their age and the winner of the Treasure Hunt in each category stands to win not only a Golden Ticket to the carnival but a chocolate hamper as well.
For those who missed out on a chance to win a Golden Ticket there is always a chance in the Online Quiz. It will be based again on all things chocolate including famous chocolate brands. Be the one to get the maximum number of answers right and get that elusive Golden Ticket and a chocolate hamper too.
Here’s what’s in store for everyone on the big day of the Chocolate Carnival, 29th July:
• Screening of the famous and ultimate chocolate movie – Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Show Timings – 10am to 12 pm, 12pm to 2 pm)
• Oompa Loompa Dance Workshop mixed with Bolly Hop where kids get to learn choreography and give a performance before an audience.
• Kids get to make their own chocolate treats in this unique workshop with easy recipes the kids can follow.
• At the Mommies Corner a chef will give a demonstration of quick, easy and healthy chocolaty recipes.
• Build a Factory – Kids help to complete the factory from building blocks.
• Of course if you eat chocolates you have to make sure your teeth are up for it so at the Dentist Corner kids get a free dental check-up with an attractive report card!
• There’s going to be a lot more going on with the Games Corner which will have Ring Toss, Chocolate Bingo, Kids Hog-a-Thon, Parent’s Hog-a-Thon and Spin the Wheel – where there will be chocolates and more chocolates to be won.
• And if you’ve still not had your fill of chocolates drop by the stalls which have candies and chocolate accessories.
Details at a Glance:
The Chocolate Carnival
Age Groups: 3 – 60 Years
Date: 29th July 2018, Sunday
Time: 10am to 2pm
Venue: Leon’s World Centre for Holistic Learning and Development, Rustomjee Cambridge International School, Rustomjee Urbania, Thane (W)
Entry Fee: INR 350 per child (1 Accompanying parent is free of charge + Rs.150 per additional adult)
To register, please call: 9819094929 | 9819060920